Code of conduct
Attendees of the congress will:
- treat fellow participants, students, volunteers, and any other members of the public with respect, dignity, impartiality, courtesy
- maintain a cooperative and collaborative approach to interpersonal relationships;
- respect the privacy of others;
- ensure that they do not become involved in or encourage discrimination against or harassment of participants, students, volunteers, or any other members of the public.
- If you experience or see code of conduct violations, please let the Congress Managers know – they can be found at the registration desk. You can also come to a member of the ICPhS organising committee.